Minnesota Launches Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector:
- This new tool helps Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
- The tool connects Minnesotans to a vaccine opportunity near them — no matter where they live or personal circumstances.
- Signing up for the Vaccine Connector is easy, safe, and secure
- All Minnesotans should sign up, no matter their current eligibility status
- When Minnesotans become eligible, the Vaccine Connector will:
- -Alert them of their eligibility
- -Connect them to resources to schedule an appointment
- -Notifies them if there are vaccination opportunities in their area.
- Learn more and register here: https://mn.gov/vaccineconnector
- Spring Valley residents may also contact Hy-Vee Pharmacy for information and availability at (507) 346-7273 or visit: Get Your COVID Vaccine at Select Hy-Vee Pharmacy Locations (hy-vee.com)
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Update:
- Beginning Wednesday, February 24th, 2021, PPP loans will be restricted to small businesses with fewer than 20 employees and sole proprietorships.
- This restriction will last for 14 days, through March 10, 2021
- This change comes from the Biden Administration (announced February 22nd)
- According to the release, the change “will give lenders and community partners more time to work with the smallest businesses to submit their applications, while also ensuring that larger PPP-eligible businesses will still have plenty of time to apply for and receive support before the program expires on March 31, 2021.”
- Learn more here: Paycheck Protection Program (sba.gov)