2022 Spring Valley 100 Gravel Bike Race
The Spring Valley 100 Gravel Bike Race returns to Spring Valley May 21, 2022
The event rolls out from downtown Spring Valley at 8:00 a.m.
The Spring Valley 100 Gravel Race is a free to public, self-supported gravel road race
through southeastern Minnesota’s rolling hills and challenging Bluff Country USA. This is the 13th consecutive year a 100-mile, barrier-free gravel race has rolled out from Spring Valley and we’re looking forward to seeing you at the Start and Finish lines!
All participants in the Spring Valley 100 must register for the event,
and submit an Event Release/Waiver of Liability.
Registration option and bib pickup:
The 2022 Spring Valley 100 Route map and Cue sheets are now available on RideWithGps.
- America’s Best Value Inn & Suites – Spring Valley (507) 346-7788
- Good Earth Village – Spring Valley Camping & Lodging (507) 346-2494
- City Campground – Spring Valley – Limited Electric hookups / Reservations Required (507) 346-7367
- Rustic Valley Bed & Breakfast – Spring Valley on 141st Ave. Tel: 507-319-0920
- Deer Creek Campground – Spring Valley on Hwy 63 (507) 346-2324
- Country Trails Inn & Suites – Preston (507) 765-2533
- Trailhead Inn – Preston (507) 765-2460
For information on where to eat and enjoy Spring Valley while you are here, check out our local businesses.
As we get closer to the 2022 Spring Valley 100 Gravel Bike Race, make sure to check our Race Reports for additional race information, course updates and post-race fun/recovery activities for this year’s race. You can also check out last year’s Spring Valley 100 Gravel Bike Race here!
No post found!
For more information or for questions about the Spring Valley 100 Gravel Race, the route, or about equipment
please contact Paul Vogel at Pvogel3634@aol.com, or call 440-829-2652.
We’ll provide the start and finish lines, the adventure in between is all you!